[**mycyberdictionary.com**](https://mycyberdictionary.com) is an attempt to open-source my [**second-brain**](https://fortelabs.com/blog/basboverview/) as it relates to cybersecurity. This project started as my own personal notes & resources in [obsidian](https://obsidian.md/) that were flexibly documented in markdown and easily searchable for me. I began to share these notes with colleagues, friends, and other people I met that were either interested or had questions about these different topics. I felt like the easiest way for everyone to benefit from this and for me to continue my note-taking process in a productive manner was to turn this part of my second-brain into a [**digital garden**](https://maggieappleton.com/garden-history). Please excuse the mess as this is not a polished website or blog but a resource in constant iteration.
You can either [download this vault](https://github.com/ethanolivertroy/mycyberdictionary) locally and open it in [Obsidian](https://obsidian.md/) or browse it via the Obsidian Publish Website here: https://mycyberdictionary.com.
Hey, I'm E.T. I'm a cybersecurity consultant with experience in security compliance, penetration testing, and cloud security. I'm also an amateur bodybuilder and a biochemistry nerd with a passion for researching nutrition. In my free time, I love writing and long-form communication and aspire to complete works of literature like my literary heroes Charles Dickens and Thomas Wolfe.
- You can find out more about me here: https://ethantroy.com/
- For further inquires I can be reached at [email protected]
<a href="https://app.hackthebox.com/profile/339226"> <img src="https://www.hackthebox.com/badge/image/339226"></a>
> [!attention] Disclaimer
> The content on [**mycyberdictionary.com**](https://mycyberdictionary.com), akin to an open-source book, is provided 'as is' for educational and informational purposes only. The site owner, E.T., a cybersecurity consultant, makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the site. Use of the site and reliance on its content is strictly at your own risk. The owner shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use of the site. Techniques and tips described on the site are for educational purposes only, and should not be used for illegal or malicious activities. Users are solely responsible for their actions based on the information on the site, and should seek professional advice when implementing any techniques or tips described. By using the site, users agree to release the owner from any liability for any damages, losses, or harm that may result from the use of the site or its content.
## 🥊 What I'm Currently Working On
- [x] [[Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)]]
- [ ] [[Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)]]
- [ ] PNPT (Practical Network Penetration Tester) Certification
- [x] [[Practical Ethical Hacking (PEH)]] - Course Finished but have to transfer all notes
- [ ] Windows Privilege Escalation
- [ ] Linux Privilege Escalation
- [ ] OSINT
- [ ] External Pentest Playbook
- [ ] Movement, Pivoting and Persistence
- [ ] [[Practical Webapp Security and Testing (PWST)]]
- [ ] [[Splunk-Official Splunk Vendor Training Notes]]
- [ ] [[Certified Red Team Professional (CRTP)]]
## 🥊 What I'm Working on Sooner or Later
### Offensive Security Career Stuff
- [ ] [Certified Red Team Operator (CRTO) Course](https://training.zeropointsecurity.co.uk/courses/red-team-ops) by Zero Point Security
- [ ] [Certified Azure Red Team Professional (CARTP)](https://www.alteredsecurity.com/azureadlab) by [Nikhil Mittal](https://www.linkedin.com/in/mittalnikhil/)
- [ ] [Offensive Azure Security Professional (OASP) Course](https://cloudbreach.io/)
### Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- [ ] https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/certifications/exams/ai-102
- [ ] Hands-On Machine Learning for Cybersecurity by Soma Halder Sinan Ozdemir (book)
- [ ] Azure Machine Learning Engineering: Deploy, fine-tune, and optimize ML models using Microsoft Azure (book)
> [!hint] Thank You For Your Support!
> While I don't specifically request donations, any support to help maintain and grow this free resource is appreciated. Whether it's using the dictionary, suggesting new terms, spreading the word, or even making a donation, your involvement helps continue this journey. Thank you for being a part of My Cyber Dictionary's story!
> <a href="https://www.buymeacoffee.com/ethantroy" target="_blank"><img src="https://cdn.buymeacoffee.com/buttons/v2/default-yellow.png" alt="Buy Me A Coffee" style="height: 60px !important;width: 217px !important;" ></a>